As an answering service with over 35 years of experience in the industry, we know that a disaster could hit at any time. In many cases, your in-house staff is overseeing and managing many other tasks and answering the phones would be just one more overwhelming task to take on. That’s where we come in. Our facilities are staffed and equipped to quickly back-up your phone lines when an unexpected disaster hits. We aren’t just providing live operators to handle your disaster recovery calls 24 hours a day, 7 days a week; we also provide full call protection services. Need back-up systems and contingency planning? Count on us as your trusted business partner to get the job done right.
Our back-up plans and systems include:
- Redundant systems with two phone companies in case service with one company is lost.
- Back-up generator system in case of power failure.
- Relationships with off-site call centers where lines can be forwarded to if our facility is damaged.
- An excess of available ports to ensure that our facility can support an influx of incoming calls to avoid busy signals.
- T-1, DID, POTS and fiber-optic lines.
Our disaster recovery plans and systems are completely customized to your preferences. Our staff is professionally trained to help manage and control matters based on your specifications, and the severity of the disaster or crisis. Our experienced management team monitors calls, and can be there to step in when help is needed.
Safeguard your business from unexpected disaster with Northwest Telephone Answering Service’s disaster recovery services. Learn about our flexible rates today!