Chances are good that you have not yet tapped what could be one of the most lucrative markets for your business’s products and services if you do not have a bilingual answering service. Within the United States alone, there are an estimated 59.8 million Hispanic people who comprise about 18.3% of the nation’s population. While more than half speak English, that leaves a sizable number who do not speak the language – many of whom could be your customers or patients.
Here are the top five reasons to hire a bilingual answering service to help you reach a large part of the Hispanic market and ensure you do not miss calls while providing exemplary customer service in the process:
- Having a bilingual answering service is a game-changing opportunity to grow your business. It’s not often that you can enter a new market without having to invest in hiring new employees and obtain office space and more equipment devoted to the effort. An outsourced bilingual answering service allows you to tap into or expand your presence in the Hispanic market quickly and with minimal effort and expense.
- Even if you have some internal capability to take callers who prefer to speak Spanish, chances are good that you could add sales if you had a bilingual answering service handle call overflow. Missed calls are missed revenue. Make sure you have enough bilingual call answering capability to grow your share of the expanding Hispanic market.
- Businesses with bilingual answering services capabilities will be growing in one of the largest markets in the United States. Spanish is the most frequently spoken language – other than English – in the United States, with many of these speaking Spanish at home. A large portion of these consumers will naturally be more comfortable doing business with companies they can talk to with ease. Shouldn’t your company be one of them?
- The Hispanic market for your products and services is predicted to keep growing within the United States. The US Census Bureau expects that by 2050, the Hispanic population in the United States will grow to reach 106 million.
- Chances are good that you will lose business if you are unable to properly serve customers that speak only Spanish. With so much to be gained by using a bilingual answering service to tap a sizable sector of the Hispanic market, many businesses – perhaps even your competition – will likely use this strategy to grow. Make sure that your business is not left behind while others leverage the Hispanic market to increase their bottom line.
Northwest Telephone Answering Service is Your Trusted Resource for Bilingual Answering Services
Founded in 1970, Northwest Telephone Answering Service has years of experience as a provider of bilingual answering and dispatch services, making us one of the most experienced providers of these types of services. Offering the latest technology and ongoing training for our representatives, we are confident we can help your business stay ahead of the game with our customized bilingual answering services. Contact Northwest Telephone Answering Service today!