Few things can differentiate your property management company from your competition like having a professional property management call answering service. With professional operators trained to take and process calls exactly as you specify 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, all your customers and potential customers will be treated to exceptional service and you and your staff are free to concentrate on growing your property management business.
As a result of the pandemic, the housing market is experiencing high demands for property rentals and sales, leaving property managers with unprecedented call volumes they are not prepared to handle. Despite the sudden increases in demand for properties, many management companies are experiencing staff shortages due to layoffs from the past year when many renters struggled to pay rent. These factors have left property managers with a variety of new challenges.
One such challenge is handling the influx of property requests, applications, and visits in a COVID world. From ensuring safe protocols to enforcing social distancing, many property managers are experiencing more responsibilities than they have ever had to worry about before.
Another challenge that has become more important than ever is keeping tenants happy. From property reviews to avoiding vacancy costs, meeting the needs of current residents is an essential aspect of property management companies for several reasons. However, with the many demands property management presents, many tenant calls fall through the cracks.
- Only about 38% of residents surveyed feel that property managers communicate effectively with residents.
- 31% of all renters move to a different community to find better apartment management.
- 85% of renters shared that online ratings and reviews influenced their leasing decisions.
In efforts to keep up with the growing demands and increasing calls 2021 continues to bring, property managers should consider the assistance of an answering service. Property managers are often confronted with the need to prioritize their calls and time. Answering services are not only designed to answer calls; they help industries manage, classify, and prioritize calls, leaving property managers with time to handle their many responsibilities, including showing properties, taking payments, and listing properties.
Having a Professional Property Management Answering Service Can Help Your Business
- Inquiries – With increases in property demands come nonstop calls. Do not stress over juggling calls with your many responsibilities. We can take all the calls regarding properties for sale and rental properties as well. We can also provide directions to properties when requested.
- Appointments – Keeping an appointment calendar organized can become difficult due to drop-in visitors and endless calls. Enlisting help with your appointment calendar can help you make the most of your time. Need to know when an appointment is canceled or want help with scheduling appointments? We can do that too.
- Staff Call Routing – Everyone saves time with staff call routing. This is easy and seamless when professionals do it for you.
- Specific Service Call Routing – Most property managers handle much more than showing properties. Property managers receive all kinds of calls, including coordinating repairs, collecting rent, and performing property inspections. Thus, correctly classifying and prioritizing these calls is imperative. Whether it is a call to view a property again, leave a deposit or make an offer on properties for sale, we have you covered so you never miss an opportunity.
- Tenant Service Calls/Complaints – Finding new tenants is essential, but so is taking care of current residents. Missing or ignoring maintenance or complaint calls can prove to be devastating over time. It is imperative to handle resident concerns and repairs such as broken A/C units or leaks quickly, as delayed repairs can prove expensive if the damage worsens while waiting and is key to retaining tenants. We can gather all the information you need to handle these which will keep the process moving.
- After-Hours Calls – Whether it is a tenant calling about a lockout or some other type of emergency, we can take these calls and route them to you and your staff precisely as you request.
- Employee Attendance Reports – Need to know immediately when your employee needs to use sick leave, bereavement leave, or any other type of unexpected time off? We provide a way for them to call in and inform you immediately.
About Northwest Telephone Answering Service
With over 35 years of experience as a provider of telephone answering and dispatch services, you can count on Northwest Telephone Answering Service. We are one of the most experienced providers of these types of services and we are confident that our experience will serve you and your business well. We take pride in the fact that we offer affordable service for a variety of industries and companies of any size using the latest technology.
Northwest Telephone Answering Service’s team of professionals will readily customize each client’s account so you can rest assured that you are receiving the services your business needs. Our staff is professionally trained on an ongoing basis to efficiently manage every single call, sometimes routing thousands of calls a day – we guarantee that each of your caller’s needs will be addressed quickly and professionally.