Founded in 1970, Northwest Telephone Answering Service, Inc. has over 35 years of experience as a provider of answering and dispatch services, making us one of the oldest and most experienced provider in the metro Atlanta area. We offer the latest technologies and reliable, affordable service for a variety of business categories. With our expertise and experience, we readily customize each of our accounts so you can feel confident you are receiving exactly the services you need. Our staff is professionally trained and can efficiently manage and route thousands of calls a day, ensuring that your customers’ needs will be addressed quickly and professionally.
Choosing to hire an answering service is a big decision for any company, but there are undeniable benefits to hiring Northwest Telephone Answering Service that you must consider:
- You vs. the Competition – With our 24 hours a day, 7 days a week service, your business is now open all day, every day with trained professionals always ready to represent your brand.
- Reduce Costs – Having to hire extra staff costs a lot of money. Using Northwest means you provide top-notch customer care without the added expense of extra staff. For some industries with busy seasons that come and go, you will not be forced into a situation where you have extra staff after the busy season has come to an end.
- Improved Quality of Service – We are ready to address customer needs following your pre-determined protocol so that every caller receives the attention they need to solve their problems and this means your customers will be happy to refer your business in the future. The potential for growth is endless.
- Bilingual Services – Northwest will ensure all of your customers receive the help they need in the proper language. This is one less job requirement you have to worry about when hiring staff for your office because our bilingual trained professionals are ready to work for you.
- Customer Retention – Callers are more likely to hang up if they reach a voicemail than if they reach a live operator and new customers will call a competitor if your business does not answer the first time they call.